Starting your baby on solid food can be both exciting and frightening. Sure, buying pre-mushed sachets of baby formulas and baby food in the grocery store looks simpler. But then there is the added stress of figuring out what’s with the commercial food you are buying, and if it is really safe for your little one. To be on the safe side, most parents elect to cook the meals themselves. The dilemma is that unlike adults, children don’t have the teeth to bite those foods. There’s a solution to this issue: the best blender for baby food.
Making baby food is a great deal easier when you have one. However, with dozens or maybe hundreds of choices on the market, each with its own characteristics, pros, and cons, just how do you figure out what’s the ideal baby food blender for your needs? If you’re having trouble coming to a decision, we have done all of the heavy liftings for you so that you don’t need to.
Also Read: How to Relieve a Constipated Baby
Table of Contents
- Why Purchase a Baby Blender?
- Aspects to Consider When Purchasing a Baby Blender for Food
- Best Blender for Baby Food 2019
- 1. Braun MultiQuick 5 Baby Hand Blender
- 2. Qooc 4-in-1 Mini Baby Food Maker
- 3. Mliter All-in-One Baby Food Maker
- 4. Philips Avent SCF870/21 Combined Baby Food Steamer along with Blender
- 5. Magic Bullet Baby Bullet Baby Care System
- 6. Cuisinart BFM-1000 Baby Food Maker and Bottle Warmer
- 7. Beaba Babycook 4-in-1 Steam Cooker Blender
- 8. Tommee Tippee Baby Food Blender
- 9. Nuby Garden Fresh Mighty Blender
- 10. Babymoov Nutribaby 5 1 Baby Food Maker
- Frequently Asked Questions
Why Purchase a Baby Blender?
Are you sitting on the fence about buying a baby blender for food? Here. Go over several reasons that might just help you make up your mind.
In the absence of the blender, you will likely need to use a lot of appliances to prepare the food. A pot, steamer and a hand mixer perhaps. All of which could take a little time to whip up a meal that is decent. Using a blender you can carry out all steps and end up saving yourself both energy and time.
Far Less Clean Up
That is pretty simple. Until it’s possible to find the food prepared with no baby blender, then you are going to have to use a couple of different utensils. Meaning you will have more utensils to clean.
Aspects to Consider When Purchasing a Baby Blender for Food
Even though they share a common purpose, baby food blenders will have different aspects that set them apart from the rest of the pack. Here, we will explore some common features you need to keep a lookout for when choosing a suitable product to purchase.
- Cleanup: Blending meals is a messy affair. And between looking after the child and cooking food, the last thing you want is to have a headache cleaning up. Models that are hard to clean can become a breeding place for bacteria, And of course. Keeping your new appliance clean won’t be too much of a problem. A thoughtfully-built blender won’t have a lot of nooks, ridges, and crannies for debris and dirt to accumulate or get stuck in. Some blenders also feature an automatic cleaning mode to make cleaning it easy. Thus, when making a purchase choice, check to see that the blender for baby food you are trying to get is simple to clean and has easily removable parts so you can wash the grinder thoroughly.
- Power: It is easy to convert soft foods into a puree. However, items like leafy greens with lots of fiber, require an appliance using blades that are well-designed and a strong motor to ensure in a lumpless result.
- Price: Just how much are you willing to spend? Baby food blenders fluctuate in price. It is possible to buy one for $100, a couple hundred or close to $1,000. Fancy infant blenders cure however in a greater cost and will even arrive with a gourmet treatment with recipe books. But if you can do without the luxury perks picking a mundane infant grinder will save tons of money.
- Technology: A good deal of baby food blenders, nowadays, attempt to integrate technologies to help prepare food. Thus, you may encounter a blender with buttons to combine soups, smoothies or crush ice with just one keypress. You should make sure that your infant food grinder features an advantage to take the chore out of cooking.
- Materials: Baby food blenders are made of plastic. But while this isn’t much of an issue, there’s the probability of a few plastics containing Bisphenol A (BPA) that may leach into the food you’re preparing. And while there is no evidence that BPA is really bad for your health, the mere actuality it can leach into food and beverages is cause for alert. As such, you might want to prevent a model which has BPA components altogether.
- Capacity: The capacity of the blender is also a significant element to consider because it dictates the parts of food that you are able to whip up at a go. If you only intend to make one part at a go, then large capacity won’t be an issue for you. On the other hand, if you want to cook several batches at a go and refrigerate them for future use, you are going to want a blender which has a larger capacity.
- Durability: A well-constructed baby food blender provides you a much longer shelf life for many years and years to come. Which is ideal especially if you’re likely to get more kids later on. A model that is good, on the other hand, will cost you far much less but will have higher odds of giving into tear and wear. And of course, the fact that there’s the possibility of a part breaking off and making its way in your baby’s meals, so, causing more harm than good.
- Consistency: When infants start off on solid foods, you would like to be certain that the food is completely smooth to avoid the possibility of choking on lumps. However, you and I both know that at some stage you are going to need to raise the lumpiness of their food in order to get the baby used to distinct textures. Therefore, the infant blender you go for needs to be capable of generating foods at varying consistencies.
- Space: If that is going to be a permanent addition to your kitchen, you need to check that its footprint won’t take up too much of your kitchen counter area. Its height should be reasonable enough to allow it to slide into a cabinet when you have to stow it away between usage.
Best Blender for Baby Food 2019
Within this informative article, we’re going to do an expert overview of 10 best blenders for Baby food you’ll find on the market. Let’s dive in:
According to Braun, the MultiQuick is the best way to introduce your little one to solid meals (and we agree!). Featuring a Powerbell plus technology that gives you an excess milling blade that finely chops and evenly blends foods to smooth purees, the Braun MultiQuick is without a doubt reminiscent of any high rated blenders for infant food you can think of on the market. It’s a Splash control that removes splashing to facilitate a somewhat smooth cleanup time and contains easy click attachments which allow you to whip up a nice mill in only a couple of minutes. Furthermore, you may also make soups, smoothies, and sauces on your own also. Small in size and easy to shop, this really is an excellent hand blender for infant/baby food making!
- Splash control technology which prevents splashing.
- Ergonomic design provides a comfortable grasp and slip-proof functionality.
- Large capacity that allows you to prepare a number of meals at a go.
Whether you wish to steam or mix your infant’s food, you can get the best of both worlds with the Qooc 4 1 Mini Baby Food Maker. Costing just roughly $69.95, this uniquely designed baby food manufacturer features high-quality blades which make the chopping procedure quicker and contains a compact design that occupies a fairly small footprint on your countertops. In addition, it comes with an ergonomic design which permits easy one-handed performance when you’re preoccupied with different chores.
- It is 100% baby safe.
- Capability to function with minimal or no noise in any respect.
- Ability to steam, defrost, reheat and blend in a little under 15 minutes.
- A compact footprint makes it effortless to store.
- Simple to wash and use.
- Easy one-handed controls that enable you to prepare meals while holding your baby on the opposite arm.
- Impact-resistant design that expands its lifetime.
Featuring a professional yet easy to use design, this best baby food maker is the all in one appliance which permits you to steam-blend, blend, chop and reheat all types of baby food. Convenient for pretty much all busy mothers, this ingenious blender has a large enough capacity that makes it effortless to whip up heaps of food at one time. In terms of how much counter space it takes up, well this appliance is pretty streamlined and leaves a rather small footprint meaning it not only takes up little space on the counter, but you could also slip it in the cabinet between uses if you want it out of the way.
- Simple to use and wash.
- Ability to steam, reheat, cook, blend, and also swell.
- The LCD display that shows its functioning status.
For people who don’t mind splurging a little more money to have a blender, the Philips Avent baby blender makes for a great option. Costing about $249.90, the Avent baby blender includes everything you will need for stress-free weaning. The blender is also BPA-free and includes a recipe book to lead you on the assorted meals you can whip up.
- Particular 4-in-1 design that steams, defrosts, mixes and reheats baby meals.
- Tasty and nutritious weaning recipes.
- Effortless to clean.
- Beep alarm notification that alerts you if the food has been cooked to perfection.
- Cooks up to four foods at a time.
- Compact design for effortless storage.
- Ability to cook several portions at a go.
The infant blender bullet that is Magic is a blender which will take your game up a notch. It has a trendy dial feature that permits you to keep tabs on your meals along with a tray that will help you store every date dial cup without spilling and worrying about the meals. It has a large enough capacity that makes it effortless to prepare a number of batches of meals for later use. Costing roughly $52.95, the Magic Bullet is all you will need to make healthy healthful meals in minutes.
- Easy to use and clean.
- Saves time.
- It has an established dial feature that helps you keep tabs on your infant food.
- It prepares food in under 5 minutes.
- Ability to create healthy, wholesome nutritious foods.
Making meals has never been more easy! Using a 4-cup work-bowl for plenty of extra leftovers to stay for later, Cuisinart is still a quick and effortless way to prepare healthful meals that the kid will appreciate. As an additional perk, the gadget also comes with a recipe booklet that takes out the guesswork of cooking by proposing which foods to test, the ages along with the specific food-to-water ratio. These ensure that foods are made to perfection.
- Highly recommended to steam, chop and puree food.
- It includes a bowl seal which prevents spilling.
- Car shut-off feature that shuts the device once the water gets evaporated.
- User-friendly dial controller with LED indicator light.
- Blade lock system which holds the blade in place while pouring.
- A built-in bottle warmer that heats up the infant’s bottle to the right temperature.
- Simple to use and wash.
Synonymous with quality is an appliance that pops up a steamer, a blender, defroster and warmer to prepare baby food. Chic enough to present as a decoration beneath your countertop, this lovely blender can be mistaken for a coffee maker. It’s a sense of convenience which makes it effortless for you to whip up a meal in an innovative and special one-handed style.
The Beaba Babycook also boasts of a large capacity of up to 4.7 cups of food, significant when you need to prepare a number of batches of meals at a go and then refrigerate or freeze the leftovers for later. And of course, it has a compact design that guarantees it will take up only a small footprint on the countertops.
- Ability to steam, defrost, blend and reheat.
- Substantial capacity which allows you to prepare up to 18 servings of food at a time.
- Easy to use.
- Stainless steel water reservoir.
- Unique one-handed operation.
Perhaps the only baby blender on the block that has pulse action and two-speed preferences that whizz vegetables, fruits, meat, and fish up to many different healthy and healthy purees. Fantastic for all phases of the growth of your baby, the Tommee Tippee is your go-to guy if you will have to prepare tiny pieces of food in a go.
As you can not make parts of food, the blender provides unmatched and consistency rates at a superb price. What’s more, it has a light and compact body which leaves a tiny footprint atop your countertops and is also simple to clean and build. This model is the best blender for making baby food if you are on a budget and require an ‘all-rounder’.
- Effortless to clean blade and container.
- Two-speed configurations for different textures.
- Ideal for blending small pieces.
Then the Nuby Garden Fresh Mighty Blender is worth considering if you’re searching for a versatile blender. Costing a little under $65, Nuby Garden Fresh contains all that you will need to get started preparing food for the little one and provides a way to all of your baby food issues. If weaning your baby from purees to sliced baby food, this will be the best ally.
The blender also has a cup and a batch bowl so you can switch between preparing batch cooking with only dishes and has two blades for grinding and blending the food. The blender is suitable for all phases of hay out of purees and chunkier textures to meals for infants and has a host of accessories such as a spatula, storage cups, and containers, and interchangeable blades to make preparing meals a process that is somewhat smooth.
- Capability to chop and puree food.
- All bits are BPA-free and completely safe for baby use.
- Ability to whip up a healthy meal in under 5 minutes.
- Easy to use.
With five distinct purposes, there is very little that the Babymoov Nutribaby can’t do. Ideal for creating plenty of food for freezing, then Babymoov includes 600ml for mixing and a large cooking capacity of 1500 ml. It has a small enough footprint to ensure it takes up space in your kitchen countertops a sleek appearance that is to die for.
Along with the simple fact that it has plenty of amazing features, Babymoov has additionally become a household name for over 20 decades. It has practically the best innovations. Babymoov has strived to place first at innovation since it was set up.
- Effortless to use and clean.
- Skill to warm, defrost, blend and warm food.
- A substantial capacity that allows you to create more portions.
- 5 in 1 design that helps save space.
- The LCD display will help you select apps without difficulty.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a baby blender?
A baby blender is an electric appliance that mixes and grinds baby food. Essentially, it is a steamer, food grinder, also a small food processor in one bundle. These infant products are far better than your food chips and baby food makers because they take the hassle and stress out of preparing infant puree meals — and they’re remarkably affordable too!
Do baby blenders come with extra accessories?
Yes and no. Some top baby blenders have a selection of storage containers and spatulas which could be quite useful when you have them.
How frequently do I want to descale my baby blender for food?
As a general rule of thumb, the unit should be descaled by you after, at least, a week. But you may opt to do it sooner if you notice other debris and limescale develop.
Could I damage the blender while cleaning up?
Yes. You could! You have to be careful to reassemble the components as they were.
Yes. It’s because babies don’t have the teeth bite into food. Thus, in order to ensure that they don’t choke on the lumps, you are going to need to blend the food. While you are likely to whip the meals up right into a smooth puree utilizing any other gear, a blender ensures that the foods will be consistently smoothened out. Which is more than you can achieve with any other gear in the kitchen?
The infant blenders have a guide that gives you thoughts of some foods that are basic, to begin with, or a recipe book. If you are weaning your baby for the first time, you might want to stick with veggies or one or two fruits.
Certainly! The container and the lid are dishwasher safe, but you need to place them on the shelf so that other utensils aren’t discolored by them.
Not all baby blenders for food are the same. Some are fairly straightforward to use. However, others can be complex. So long as you adhere to the documentation, you should have no trouble at all learning the ropes.
Weaning the baby for the very first time may be a daunting and arduous undertaking. And without the appropriate tools in your toolbox, matters can get even more complex. A blender is, therefore, so crucial for any mother. In this short article, we had a great experience with this 10 best baby for food available on the market for a couple of top features that make them stand out and their different attributes. One thing’s for certain- whichever Baby blender for food, you go for, it will be one of the best purchases you have ever made.